Steps to retreive your old IRCTC user ID:
- Send an email requesting for your user ID to email@example.com. You will receive an auto generated reply with a ticket code.
- Call a customer care number and tell them the ticket code or send another email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket code in the subject.
- You should receive your user ID on your email within 24 hours. You can then login to your account by entering your user ID and password.
- If you don’t remember your password, you can select the option forgot password after entering your user ID.
- You can then enter your IRCTC registered phone number to receive your password on SMS.
- You will need to enter this password on the IRCTC website after completing payment on MMT.
Service unavailable between 9.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m
Note: You can’t use the same email address and phone number for a new IRCTC account.